Dear Self, I Wrote Something For You


How are you? 
It's been so long since you missed the things you used to do - the things you used to dream.
How's the life you deal with?
Sure you're really longing for the good recollection of your childhood - let's skip the thought that you missed to play because you still do it until today.
What about your dreams? Have these turned to a quite reality already?
You just turned 25 three days ago. You're quite aging, aren't you?
I know you're always surprised at everything - most of these are the ones you didn't think would actually come as a surprise. Ugh. That's really life.
I know you've felt caged over the years after entering the life beyond your control. I've felt the roughness of your own  road. It's not easy to keep yourself going - you see you're not even halfway yet, but there's no need to rush. 
I've seen you cheering other's journey - that they have run few laps already while you're still blank at how long you have trod.
I hope you learn to focus on your journey. The road must not be smooth but sure it has something greater and better for you every after lap.
Before I totally forget, please don't stop on dreaming for yourself. I know, unconsciously, that you just stopped dreaming a lot because you thought your dreams wouldn't be other's happiness and success. You always mind other people before yourself. That is so good of you but please don't give up on your dreams. Dreams do come true in no particular time - please take advantage of it. You are not a limited being. You have a lot of potential in yourself. Don't allow it to rot and feel regretful once it's all used up for nothing.

Your life must be really hard but you've stood so strong. I'm so proud of you :)
You've been faithful to your commitment and endeavors. I hope this always cheers you up :)
Aira, you've run a good mile, and please keep running no matter what. Your finish line is always waiting for your coming. I know you're gonna make it :)

May God be with you always. ♥


You Might Also Like

0 comments