Reposting: Once Upon A Sip At Amo Yamie Crib (2018)


My desire to fulfill my coffee adventure is kind of indomitable despite the limited time that I have when I unintentionally see a coffee shop along my way. It was on a fine Tuesday that I was tasked to go on a field work in Manila, that I had to stop by two universities around U-belt. I just had few hours to accomplish my job on that day, and I just realized that I was holding back my hunger for quite long which was a bad idea at all. First things first of course. I had a couple of things on my hand that must be done quickly. I was nearly completing my errands when I saw Amo Yamie Crib situated few walk steps away from my assigned workplace. That of course strengthened my hunger more and all that I thought was to finally get everything done - congratulations to me because I did!

Realizing that I was on a field work that challenged my hunger, my excitement was on a struggle at the same time. How could one get excited when she had to take her lunch at her favorite coffee shop for an hour only? You know what I mean? I still had to go back to work after this. Just imagine how half frustrated I was on that day, pushing myself to whack out my most-planned-but-never-been-happening visit at Amo Yamie Crib - I just felt that it was on that day that it finally happened. Wow. I promise that I will be visiting this place again and I will make a better blog about it. But for now, let me share with you how I was enchanted by this coffee shop that it even effortlessly caused me to blog a little about it.

Amo Yamie Crib has been making a huge name on the internet for being popular for its fairy-tale theme that inevitably thronged by coffee lovers. I have been reading articles about this coffee shop and it cannot deny the fascination and appreciation that you will feel when you visit this place. It started to operate first in Pampanga and then lately in Ubelt. Now, their branches are growing from North down to Metro - a round of applause for that!

I am residing in Cavite (Oh hello Manila traffic!) and it just so happened that this coffee shop has enthralled me a lot that an attempt of resistance cannot subdue it. So here's what happened next…

I went here at exactly lunch time and the place was still not crowded yet, which was a good thing for me because I was able to pick the most beautiful spot of their area!

Tsadaaaa! Just look how cozy this spot is! I was sitting on the upper left of this crib and I just simply felt the soft clouds resting above me. It made me refresh a memory of my student life. I wish I was able to know this place early before I finished college. I would probably spend more time in eating here than to sneak up on my notes. Okay let’s cut the confession here. HAHAHA!

As a self-proclaiming blogger (ehem, not yet a pro one), I need to find the best time to take pictures of a specific place so I can get the most of it. I gave myself a tour of the place if ever I would be including this on my blog (my initial plan was to visit this place only, but now it's blogged).



I was caught by these magical wonders and I couldn’t halt myself from admiring it. These are all instragramish (or instagrammable instead?)!
For the food, I just ordered their Red Velvet Cheesecake Frappuccino and Big Bite Regular Burger
Red Velvet Frappuccino P139

Big Bite Regular Burger P79

Their food and beverages are all popularly priced. Imagine, my total bill was just P 218 only for a frappe and burger? No wonder this coffee shop is always fully-booked. Who wants a fast-food meal when there's a food haven like this just across it? You can forget about Jollibee and Mcdonalds for a while - just go there when you crave. Hahaha! And of course, believe me when I say "The food tastes better than the price" - No joke, all of their food items on their menu are so incomparable to that of other famous coffee shops.


A P O L O G Y  S T A T E M E N T  A H E A D

"Dear readers, please bear with me if I can share shortly with you my experience with Amo Yamie Crib only until here. I promise that I will be collecting enough story for this."
You can visit their Facebook page here. Visit them and be enchanted as well!
Burrrrp!

You Might Also Like

0 comments