Three Things I love About Baguio

 

  

It has been more than a year since I last visited Baguio and due to this pandemic, we had more travel bans than travel plans.


Baguio will always be the first choice for me and I wouldn't mind going back there a hundred times. I am not an adventurous type of traveler, so I prefer not going and staying in a tourist spot as much as possible. I understand that it will not always be the case especially if it's your first time here. But I am at this point where I am more interested in experiencing the local living than traveling.

 Why is that? Well, the reasons are multi-fold, but I have three things that keep me coming back to Baguio, so here you go...


  1.  Good Food

 

Every traveler knows Baguio for producing fresh vegetables, fruits, and coffee beans. On top of that, it also brags its local restaurants which offer a wide selection of good dishes. They have the famous Strawberry Shortcake of Vizcos, combo meals of Good Taste, and a healthy menu of Oh My Gulay! You name it, they have everything you crave for. 

   
The Go-To Combo Meals of Good Taste

The Famous Strawberry Shortcake of Vizcos

Healthy Food of Oh My Gulay!

2. Majestic View and Scenery

Describing Baguio as a beautiful place is an understatement. Wherever you go, you are always surrounded by breath-taking highlands.

My Mom Enjoying Mines View

Our not-so-usual skyline view outside

Mountain Breeze at Arca's Yard

3. 
Cheap Finds

Some places offer a good and convenient experience but it always comes with a great price. Baguio is on a different point - you can have a full-out vacation here without breaking the bank. And additionally, no one leaves Baguio without a whole heap of pasalubong.


The place where you can buy the cheapest vegetables - Strawberry Farm

3 kilos of broccoli is sold here for Php 100 only

The only time and place you'll see strawberries are less than Php 100 
Okay, That's it! If you haven't been to Baguio yet, I hope these things gave you an ample idea of what you can experience in this place. I've only shared three things but it almost listed down everything why I love Baguio. There's still a lot of stuff I would like to share with but I'd do that in my future posts. 

AND YES! I CAN NEVER UNLOVE BAGUIO

You Might Also Like

0 comments